- Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.
- Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
- We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair ...
2 Corinthians 4:8
With our prayers and God's help, turmoil can be calmed and peace restored. Without God, however, the ways of man are futile.
- For God is not the author of confusion but of peace ...
1 Corinthians 14:33
- Love In Christ Always,
- And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
- Romans 8:28
- The godly may trip seven times, but they will get up again.
- ~*~*~*~*~*~Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
- Psalm 23:4