Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hi!

Hi! My name is Rachel and i am very excited to be co-writing this blog with Hilary! I'm excited for the chance to shine Christ's light to all who will listen! Hilary has already explained what this blog is here for...so i won't go into that. But i want to thank Hilary for giving me this chance to co-write this awesome blog!
As she said, Hilary and i are best friends! We have known each other since early elementary school. We have a really cool past as friends. But sadly cause we live 100's of miles away from each other in different sates we only get to see each other once a year...if that :( But we talk all the time. And are able to keep in touch, encourage each other emotionally and spiritually, and talk about life. Hilary is such an amazing friend and is always an encouragement to me! God uses her all the time to speak to me! She is one of the strongest Christian girl i know!
I'm excited to see what God has in store for this blog! I hope Hilary and I are able to boldly and clearly shine Christ's light for all of yall who are reading! And i hope in the process Hilary and I will come closer to our Heavenly Father and to each other!

1 comment:

MsHilariosity said...

I am excited to have you on board, girl!!